Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

In the Beginning...

I am very excited to get started in the Managing Multimedia Projects class. I am looking forward to learning all I can about multimedia as well as learning how to mangage those projects. I consider myself somewhat familiar with multimedia having started my own website, having a facebook account and twitter, and even starting my own flicker photostream. With this class I am eager to learn how to take all those tools and incorporating into a real project.

Looking towards the future I am aware of the importance of multimedia and how useful it will be in journalism in years to come. No longer is multimedia an afterthought, but it is the thought. Already I am thinking of new and innovative ways to incorporate it into bigger ideas and creating new multimedia tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment